· to familiarize children with water, to suppress the fear of water
· to learn how to hold breath, exhale into water, dive
· to float on water on the back and on the abdomen, with and without aids
· to master simple swimming movements of arms and legs
· to jump into water, to orientate oneself above and under water
Our swimming school follows the motto “learning by playing“. This is why we teach these abilities in the cheerful, playful way, using toys, songs and games. Our goal is to ensure that children are looking forward to instruction and enjoy exercise in water. In our little school, lessons for parents and children are led by experienced, certified instructors. The owner and the chief instructor Jana Bezděkovská has been leading swimming courses successfully since 2008 and will be happy to answer any question you might have concerning this activity.